Re: Crosley near Dayton

paul

Gene, I'm fat 'nuff but my legs aren't long enough. the "seat" is clear back over the rear wheel houses. I wondered when I saw pix, the bear story makes sense. the former-former owner is a retired school teacher. maybe he can shed more light.  appears to be a 51-52 chassis, 9 inch juice brakes, engine not stuck.  no paper, have to hope somebody has any old birth cert with a CC or CD matching plate they might part with....  Paul

On 3/26/2018 2:29 PM, Gene Smith wrote:
Fixing up the Crosley will be the easy part. Now you have to look for a bear suit…
~Gene Smith~
bearly suitable, in Houston

On Mar 26, 2018, at 1:27 PM, paul <bikertrash@...> wrote:

Gang, I bought the Crosley "jeep" today. the story goes that it came from a circus where they locked the steering, set a little throttle, and a bear "drove" it in circles under the big top. Paul Rinehart