Re: Off Topic: GM Heritage Center - Sterling Hts.,MI - Opportunity for exclusive tour - Tuesday, April 17th 2018

Jim Bollman

Terry tells me he still has a few slots for this GM Heritage Center Tour. I'm just bumping it to the top again.

https://www.gmheritagecenter.c om/enthusiast-links/index.h
http://www.youtube.com/watch_p opup?feature=endscre
It's not open to the public, per say. We get a personal tour of 1 1/2 hours and free time in the collection.
I've reserved Tuesday, April 17th at 11 AM for "us".
Send me a check for $10 fo each person with name and phone # and email address
We'll  all meet outside the facility at 10:30 am on that date.
I have invited the Kaiser clubs too.

Rev Dr Terrance A Robinson
LTC MC USAR
Army Residence Community