AeroJet Boat-TWO-setups + motor

Bill

I have two AeroJet inboard V Drive setups[NO Motors]. One is totally complete the other is about 80% $350
I also have a motor. Yes it turns over[ hasn't run in years] but it's missing a few periphery parts
 like the carburetor - generator and maybe the starter.
If you buy the setups you can buy the motor for $350 but NOT the motor separate.
NO ! I will not ship this stuff way too heavy for me to do. I'm in Northern New Jersey.
NOW if you pay for it I will take it to a shipping company and YOU can pay them to box and ship it to you.
No I don't know what it all weights.
9738539053 or checkerthree@...