Re: Interesting block

Butch

Edited

Actually Andy, those are the INTAKE ports. The exhaust ports are already separate from each other.

Butch

On 1/1/2018 3:14 PM, Andy Drake wrote:
Happy New Year everyone! I recently came across this block and thought I'd share it with the group. It appears relatively "normal": usual location of Crosley logo, typical casting number, no boss on the back for a governor, two water outlets on the back, and turbulator chamber. That said, there's a divider installed in each of the exhaust ports. They look very professionally done and I'm curious if this actually improves the exhaust flow at all. Maybe an old racing trick when you have high volume manifolds?