Re: Anyone need some Hotshot cockpit rubber ?

Jim Bollman

Deb's car is a 50 Super Hotshot, different trim.

Jim...

On Dec 7, 2017, at 6:29 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Maybe Debbie Anspach ?

On Dec 7, 2017 12:53 PM, "Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io" <flinttim=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The Youth project car came with new cockpit rubber which we did not use.I'm thinking someone in the club could use it. Here's my thought. Agree to donate the usual cost of the rubber . $60, to the next Youth project car and it's yours.  Hopefully you have a car some time away from needing the rubber and we could just bring it to Wauseon in July and save the shipping, otherwise I'd need reimbursed for that.Any takers ?