1950 Crosley Wagon For Sale in Northern Illinois

Steve

To all the club members,

I live very close to this Crosley.  A year ago I went over and visited with Darrin and his father.  Everything is exactly as described.  Darrin has sent me many pictures that I will gladly share.  Feel free to ask.  If you want, I will be glad to go back over and be your “mobile” eyes to look things over once again and provide “live” descriptions.

-Steve Miller, CAC member and Illinois Region President.

Darrin Ross added 5 photos in CROSLEY Automobiles...Fun little cars! .       Darrin Ross November 25 at 12:30am   1950 Crosley Wagon $3,500 - Round Lake, IL Hello, my father and I were in the process of restoring this 1950 Crosley station wagon. He became ill and passed away. Now we're forced to sell it due to space and time issues. Here are the basics. I can add many more pics and the details. The body was removed and acid dipped The frame was stripped, then re-painted Rebuilt engine, generator, and starter 6-volt New brakes, brake lines, king pins, shocks The drivetrain is ready to go. There are a ton of new parts. All weather stripping, grill, glass is complete (mostly used glass except for 2 new windows). The body work needs finishing. There are seats, but they are in poor condition. Needs much of the interior also. There is no wiring in the car, although I can hook it up to start it. I will try to add more detail in the next few days. Receipts total over $5000 not including what he paid for the car, plus parts he paid cash for. Also, feel free to tell me if I'm way out of line with the price, as it was hard to find Crosleys in comparable state of restoration. Thanks for looking. Darrin 1950 Crosley Wagon   Like Comment Share

Facebook

[...]

View on Facebook

Edit Email Settings

Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025