Re: 1948 CC gauges

dale@servicemotors.net

Shoot those are great send them to me will get them repaired for you

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 24, 2017, at 10:25 AM, Mike Mayberry <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 08:41 pm, James Dlapa wrote:
Mike, I have successfully used John Wolf in
Ohio for gauge restoration in the past. He has done a phenomenal job with my prewar gauges that had the glass broken out and were nearly illegible. He had done a few sets for me. Not the quickest turn around but if planned ahead , well worth it.

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 5:04 PM crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Mike,  Typically the speedometer and guage cluster are restorable. They are well protected under the dash and also have a heavy duty housing. The faces and the bezels are paintable. I have restored my own, however it is a very pains taking job. If Service Motors will work on the set you have, it is worth whatever they charge.

On Nov 21, 2017 11:46 PM, "Mike Mayberry" <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:
I will contact them. Thanks for the info!

Attachments: