Re: 1948 CC gauges

James Dlapa

Sorry forgot to add the link.

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 8:41 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Mike, I have successfully used John Wolf in
Ohio for gauge restoration in the past. He has done a phenomenal job with my prewar gauges that had the glass broken out and were nearly illegible. He had done a few sets for me. Not the quickest turn around but if planned ahead , well worth it.

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 5:04 PM crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Mike,  Typically the speedometer and guage cluster are restorable. They are well protected under the dash and also have a heavy duty housing. The faces and the bezels are paintable. I have restored my own, however it is a very pains taking job. If Service Motors will work on the set you have, it is worth whatever they charge.

On Nov 21, 2017 11:46 PM, "Mike Mayberry" <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:
I will contact them. Thanks for the info!