Re: CD Front Springs

Richard Williams

Raise the car and remove the spring. Replace the rubber bushings, on both ends. Probably should do both sides.

On ‎Thursday‎, ‎August‎ ‎10‎, ‎2017‎ ‎04‎:‎37‎:‎50‎ ‎PM, Frank <frank@...> wrote:

Hello, Today I noticed my left front leaf sping shackle is collapsed against the frame at the front. Although both of my springs are 27" to center of bushing, they are very differet springs. Both have 7 leafs. The right has short leafes and the left has very long leafs. The left side is 2" lower, mesureing in the center of the spring to the stop. So my question is, Can I get new springs ready to  install from a vendor you may know about, or do I need to have them made. Are they 1.5" of 1.75 inches wide.
Thanks
Frank Pinto ( 18 wheeler)
PS: The air conditioner is  FANTASTIC! don't know how I did without it here in Florida for the past year!