Re: Gas Cap

Richard Williams

Look in lawn mower shop. It has to be vented.

On ‎Thursday‎, ‎August‎ ‎10‎, ‎2017‎ ‎09‎:‎25‎:‎33‎ ‎AM, Tom Sodaro <tomteach2@...> wrote:

Thanks-I will try to find one on ebay, unless you have an extra one to sell. Tom S

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 8:56 AM, steve perry <sperryfish@...> wrote:
OK.. I have another gas cap from an older scooter..
here are the photos..
Thanks

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 10, 2017, at 8:23 AM, steve perry <sperryfish@...> wrote:

I have this cap off an old Honda Express that might work?

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 9, 2017, at 9:42 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Tom,  I took a measurement of the top of my filler tube and it is the same as in your photo. Here is a photo of my gas cap. It has a cork seal and fits snug. Hope it helps. I believe Yankee Crosley parts or Dave Edwards has them.

On Aug 9, 2017 10:28 PM, "Tom Sodaro" <tomteach2@...> wrote:
Hello, Could someone send me a picture of the inside of a crosley gas cap and its inside dimensions. Trying to find one for the Crofton gas tank and not sure if the Crosley cap will work. The crofton gas cap opening is very small. Found nothing at auto parts stores, tractor parts stores, lawn equipment stores, farm and fleet, etc. The inside dimensions are a little bigger than 1 1/8.  I found one at 1.17 and it was slightly too big to work. Thanks Tom s

--
Thomas C. Sodaro
Principal