I should have the trans off in late Oct. will do some measuring, etc. and post it here. The adapter has been on the car for about 22 years and the input bearings, clutch and flywheel are all very serviceable so the hole locations are obviously accurate.

Gary McFarlane
Sent from my iPad

On Aug 8, 2017, at 6:07 PM, David via Groups.Io <drlamber@...> wrote:

Hi Gary,

I am very interested. Any info on the adapter plate will be appreciated.

Thanks,  David Lambert

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gary
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 3:05 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] MG Transmission adaptor

I have a rib case MG trans in Thundermug. It is a simple 1/2 " plate drilled to match the motor and the trans. I built a custom carrier/ pivot assy for the throwout bearing. I am planning on pulling the trans this fall and can measure and diagram the adapter and the throwout carrier if anyone's interested. The aluminum flywheel has Fiat 600 starter ring with a custom steel clutch friction insert.

Gary McFarlane

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 8, 2017, at 6:33 AM, Andy <dr.diesel@...> wrote:

This listing popped up on eBay yesterday:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1950-s-1960-s-vintage-crosley-h-mod-race-car-fiat-suspension-tube-chassis-/152650911229

Notice the trans used and the adaptor, I presume it's custom.  Anyone with the info necessary to replicate this, I just happen to have a 4-speed out of a 73 Midget.  (I'll attempt to attach picts)<s_l1600 _1_.jpg><s_l1600.jpg><s_l1600 _2_.jpg><s_l1600 _3_.jpg><s_l1600 _4_.jpg>

<1226DB4266964A21A0F2211010CA3B7A.png>