Wauseon '17

Andy Drake

I'd like to thank everyone involved in pulling off another awesome national meet this year! We had almost 100 cars in attendance and members from literally all across the U.S. converged in Wauseon. The vendors always do a nice job and more than one car was tuned up during the meet. Can't beat the access to the right parts! I always enjoy the weird stuff that also shows up -- whether it's prototype vehicles, period customs, H-mod racers or non-automotive items Crosley manufactured.

It's worth mentioning we had an influx of new members who came to the show for the first time. Nearly all the regulars were also there, many of which have become like family. More than once I heard "Crosley people are the friendliest around." And it's true. Hope to see you next year!