Re: For Sale: 1947 Sedan - NC - Reduced to $2500

Jim Bollman

Just got this message from the owner, he really needs to sell this unfinished project. It is a great deal for someone that wants and almost finished CC Sedan. He was asking $5000 which wa already a good deal.

Here is his message.

I find that I can not finish my Crosley and want to give her a good home. I will let her go for 2500.00 as she sits. I could part her out and not lose as much but this car needs to be put on the road.  Let me know if there is any interest. Jin Hill in NC (you have the photos). Thx. Jim.  252-331-2066