Re: Shocks

Butch

Most modern shocks are gas pressurized and virtually all modern cars are several times heavier that the Crosleys. That leads to a harsh ride and also increased frame stress.

Although far from perfect, the old, non-pressurized shocks are a much better alternative, if & when you can find some that will fit.

Butch

On 6/13/2017 2:35 PM, Gary Cochrane via Groups.Io wrote:
My SS has a VERY stiff ride.  I am using the shocks that Yankee sells.  If anyone has a softer (lighter?) shock I would really appreciate wher you got it and a part # if possible.   Gary Cochrane  CA