Re: Shocks

Herrick Bulger <htbulger@...>

I got Gabriel classics for my SS so far I'm pleased #82007 for the rear and #82026 for the front.

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> on behalf of Gary Cochrane via Groups.Io <g2cochrane@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 2:35:16 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Shocks

My SS has a VERY stiff ride.  I am using the shocks that Yankee sells.  If anyone has a softer (lighter?) shock I would really appreciate wher you got it and a part # if possible.   Gary Cochrane  CA

On Monday, June 12, 2017 8:03 AM, Herrick Bulger <htbulger@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
I don't know what your mounting ends look like . But my Crosley super sport back shocks were obtained from anything auto .
gabriel classics 82007 ,  11.37 " to  18.23 ". They fit a  1963 International Scout front end .