Re: Refrigerator body Crosley

"mcriverbug" <mcriverbug@...>

--Kevin, That is one "COOL" Car, It sure looks better than my
neighbors Harley with a coffin for a sidecar. - John -
In Crosley_Gang@y..., "chuckhk1941" <chuckhk@e...> wrote:
I thought I did unusual things--A Crosley powered fridge--my type
of
person--just having fun--thats what it's all about.--- In
Crosley_Gang@y..., "tinyauto2" <kgolden64@h...> wrote:
Howdy!
I thought you guys would get a kick out of this Crosley car
that
showed up at the Kansas City micro car picnic. It is all Crosley
except for the body. The body is a Norge refrigerator. If you
look
in the photos, you will see it has a trailer. The trailer is a
Crosley deep freeze. The deep freeze even uses the original
latch
that the freezer had and it says Crosley on it. This car was
built
several years ago, but this is the first time I ever saw it. The
engine sounds really good. Great little car! To see the photos,
go
to "photos" to the left, click on "Crosley............" There
are
4
photos.

Kevin Golden.