From: Jeremy Rutherford <jruthe2@...>
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Looking for crosley pickup

I was planning on repowering for power, reliability, ease of maintenance, and familiarity.  Some of this was based on my assumption that engine and trans parts would be hard to come by and I figured I could get a donor chevy 4 and trans cheap. I am learning a lot already.  I did not realize they had produced a later motor capable of those numbers.  Are they fairly easy to come by? I am in no hurry to jump into the project, I have a 50 chevy I want to finish before I would even start anyway.  I just wanted to reach out and collect as much info as I could.  I did not realize there was such a strong community out there for crosleys, so I thought it would take me a lot longer to get info, but you guys have been great. I am starting to think I might hold back a little and plan on attending the nationals to see some ideas in person.
thans again for all the info