Re: Auction: VanDerBrink Auction - July 14-16 - Norwalk, Ohio

L.E. Hardee

I noticed that the HotShot does not have any side vents.  My 1949 HotShot has the smaller vents to the engine compartment which was a carry over from the CC fender design retooled by the factory, while my 1952 SuperSports has the larger vents into the passenger compartment.  (my 49 HotShot even has the closed off vent holes visible from the inside on the rear fenders) Anyone know the time frame where the VC models had no side vents?

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 5:50 PM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:
That Hotshot looks extremely straight.Could be a real bargain there.