From: sunivroc [mailto:sunivroc@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 12:38 PM
To: Crosley_Gang@...
Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Motorola Radio -- missing a gear

I'm looking for a gear that engages the tuning mechanism in a
Motorola/Crosley radio. (My radio works -- but I had to jerry-rig a
bushing to get the tuning knob to engage the tuning mechanism in the
radio -- and I'm pretty sure, given the bumpy ride that it won't
last.)

Does anyone have a broken Motorola radio that could be used as a gear-
transplant donor?

Thanks,

Rich Campbell
(I'm so happy -- my car is the car of the month this month.)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c247h32/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=eg
roupweb/S=1705064660:HM/EXP=1070473088/A=1853618/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.
com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=328831232>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Important: This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without distributing or retaining a copy. Thank you.