Re: Looking at New Home for Online Club

"cosmicray48236" <sgreiner@...>

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "Jim_Bollman" <Jim@B...> wrote:
I'm looking into a new home for our online club. Would you be
willing
to pay a small $3-10/year fee for a site with no ads but the ones we
post. Hopefully a simpler registration and posting process. It
isn't
completely up and running yet but pretty much all the services we
use
on Yahoo could be made available including email but no ads mailed
the email, group chats, photo albums, 1 to 1 chats, private message
boxes for members, calendar, etc.

I'm trying to get a deal so at least some level could remain free.
Just looking into some feedback to see if I should go forward or
not.

Jim...
Go for it. I hate ads. Skip