Re: New Club?

"Shawn Robinson" <srobins@...>

You can definatly count me in on paying a small fee for it. Shawn aka crosleyhotshot

x779@... 04/15/02 05:59AM >>>
I guess I don't understand the reasoning behind forming another club.
Regarding the advertising that keeps our Club free: it's easy to scroll past it.
(And there might even be an ad for something we all need!)
I'm kind of surprised to be the only voice against it so far, because I believe YahooGroups offers all the features here I think we need. Thanks.

Lou

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT