Re: '47 roundside pu

Papajaks@...

hi mark, a little input phrom another point of view than the ones i've seen
posted. This is a sensitive area and I want to be as diplomatic and
respectful of those who have different opinions. Just remember that the
truck belongs to you and your dreams, not to the club or anybody elses ideals
of what it should be. As phar as i'm concerned, the crosley is the coolest
car ever built and is appreciated as such in what ever configuration the
owner desires.
I own two roundsides: one on a six cylinder jeep chassis, and the other done
with a hot rod phlame job. Neither are what they were out of the showroom,
but both are vehicles I always wanted, and I defend my right to do what I
wish with what is mine.
With my regards, Jak