How to?

"imakarknut" <karknut@...>

Thanks for the previous assistance. I have now succeded in taking
the carb off the '48 stationwagon and think I've cleaned it up and it
should now do its thing. However, in order to get at the back nut I
did take off the cam cover and discovered that one of the little
studs that goes through the cam cover and holds it in place, came off
when I took the cover off. It appears to have been loose, since I
see no new metal shining but who knows? I need to know the best way
to reattach the stud. I welcome all suggestions since I am very new
at this Crosley thing! Thanks. Steve