TRX-80 information

Dave .

Hello,

I need to verify a tip over fixture..I beleive to be the trx-80..non HD....IT is 86 inches top to.bottom. and 2x4 rectangular tube with a single pulley at the top.I need to verify the measurement from the bottom to the center of each hole in the vertical section

Perhaps a factory drawing or a sketch would be GREAT
.

thank.you in advance

Herb Celler

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 7:59 PM Dave . <ktx85@...> wrote:
Hello,

I need to verify a tip over fixture..I beleive to be the trx-80..non HD....IT is 86 inches top to.bottom. and 2x4 rectangular tube with a single pulley at the top.I need to verify the measurement from the bottom to the center of each hole in the vertical section

Perhaps a factory drawing or a sketch would be GREAT
.

thank.you in advance

Herb Celler

Hope this helps Herb K2KGB

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021, 4:55 AM Herb Celler via groups.io <herbceller69=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 7:59 PM Dave . <ktx85@...> wrote:
Hello,

I need to verify a tip over fixture..I beleive to be the trx-80..non HD....IT is 86 inches top to.bottom. and 2x4 rectangular tube with a single pulley at the top.I need to verify the measurement from the bottom to the center of each hole in the vertical section

Perhaps a factory drawing or a sketch would be GREAT
.

thank.you in advance

Phil Snyder

I am replacing my damaged HDX-555 and was just wondering about my own raising fixture. My original tower was purchased used and came with the raising fixture. The drawing of the HD version is great, but my question would be "how does it differ from the standard model"? The fixture I have has only one pulley at the top of the fixture and 1 pulley on the tower. There are brackets for having the two pulleys on both the fixture and the base section with an anchor point for the cable on the side of the raising fixture. Is it only single pulleys because it is the smallest of the HDX series? Mine also has the 2550 winch.

Glad this topic came up. Thanks Dave.

Phil

N9LAH

Phil N9LAH
Do you qualify for the WUST Award?
Verify QSO's with 13, 14 or 15 of the US Territories to qualify.
Visit http://www.metrodxclub/wust_award.htm  for more info.
On 3/28/2021 3:55 AM, Herb Celler wrote:

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 7:59 PM Dave . <ktx85@...> wrote:
Hello,

I need to verify a tip over fixture..I beleive to be the trx-80..non HD....IT is 86 inches top to.bottom. and 2x4 rectangular tube with a single pulley at the top.I need to verify the measurement from the bottom to the center of each hole in the vertical section

Perhaps a factory drawing or a sketch would be GREAT
.

thank.you in advance

Dave .

Herb, was there suppose to be an attachment ?

I need to verify a tip over fixture..I beleive to be the trx-80..non HD....IT is 86 inches top to.bottom. and 2x4 rectangular tube with a single pulley at the top.I need to verify the measurement from the bottom to the center of each hole in the vertical section

Perhaps a factory drawing or a sketch would be GREAT
.

thank.you in advance

Dave .

Herb,

Thanks for sending that....for the HD version.....NOW...does anyone have the info on the NON HD VERSION ?

I need to verify a tip over fixture..I beleive to be the trx-80..non HD....IT is 86 inches top to.bottom. and 2x4 rectangular tube with a single pulley at the top.I need to verify the measurement from the bottom to the center of each hole in the vertical section

Perhaps a factory drawing or a sketch would be GREAT
.

thank.you in advance

ftravanty

Herb, I went out and measured my TRX-80.

86'' top to bottom

2'x4' rectangular  tube

Bottom hole 43.5" from bottom shaft

Top hole 46.5" from bottom of shaft

I have an HDX-555, and use the bottom hole to connect to arms of the raising fixture.

Frank
W9JCC

On 3/28/2021 3:56 AM, Herb Celler wrote:

Hope this helps Herb K2KGB

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021, 4:55 AM Herb Celler via groups.io <herbceller69=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 7:59 PM Dave . <ktx85@...> wrote:
Hello,

I need to verify a tip over fixture..I beleive to be the trx-80..non HD....IT is 86 inches top to.bottom. and 2x4 rectangular tube with a single pulley at the top.I need to verify the measurement from the bottom to the center of each hole in the vertical section

Perhaps a factory drawing or a sketch would be GREAT
.

thank.you in advance

Andre VanWyk

Call US Tower. They have always been helpful when I called for tower or accessory info. Even emailed me drawings.

73
NJ0F

VE6KK

Herb - snow is gone for one more time!
I concur with Frank on my TMM541SS
- 2 in x 4 inch vertical tube 85-5/8 long
 - fixture bottom to bottom hole, 41-1/8,  mid 43-3/16, top hole 46-3/16 (using middle hole)
 - support legs 48-1/2
 - top plates 4 x 5 in,  1 pulley, 2 tabs on tower
 - 7 x 8-3/4 winch plate for the K2550
Peter VE6KK

Dave .

Ok....GREAT INFO.....I have another question...

What is the height of the pulley mounted to the TOWER ?

AND....didnt some just use a piece of steel around the tower tube...and some were welded to the tower tube ?