Re: New guy update - EZ-Way

Dennis Shubitowski

1. I do not know if Aluma Tower is connected in any way to EZ-Way - they went out of business in the 1970s or 80s.

2. Thank you for theĀ  U-Ship recommendation!

3. This is not for FD. This tower is going in at my QTH.

4. I already have a hole that is 5 feet deep and done by an excavator that was waiting for a tower. I feel safe as that hole has stood fine for months now (covered though). I plan to drop a ladder in, climb down, and use a post hole digger for the last foot or two I need. I can then place the pole and fill the entire hole.

73 -
Dennis NS8H

Join CrankupTiltoverTowers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.