6" diameter. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Dave
N2OA

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 9:22 AM Dave . <ktx85@...> wrote:
What diameter pipe?....

-------- Original message --------
From: Dave N2OA <kdcarlso@...>
Date: 6/19/21 8:19 AM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [CrankupTiltoverTowers] PVC UNDERGROUND..SLEEVE

I ran two 6" pieces of drainage pipe, without the holes. I drilled some of my own holes along the bottom at the lowest point on the run because there will be water.

I'm currently running 6 pieces of 1/2 heliax, rotor cable, and the tower control cable through those and there's a little room for growth. All bends used 45 deg. adapters and I was able to push each piece of cable through the 50' run without using a pull line. I have two lines in there though in case I want to pull something else less rigid.

Dave
N2OA

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 7:46 AM Dave . <ktx85@...> wrote:
Hello..

I'm planning on running a pvc sleeve from the house to the tower...trying to figure the size of pipe that would be the best..

I'm planning on running  4 or 5 .....1/2 hardline...

So...2 inch.....3 inch ...4 inch ?   What is the best size that allows easy installation and future service ?

Join CrankupTiltoverTowers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.