Re: Moving an HDX-555

Andre VanWyk

Brad,
You might want try uship.com. I moved many towers all over the United States with great rates and results.
73
NJ0F

On Apr 5, 2019, at 4:52 PM, Brad Hyde <w5bk@...> wrote:

Hello all,
I have moved from Big Spring, TX to Waco, TX.  I have a good friend in Big Spring who loaded up my HDX-555 tower, DB-18E beam, and 9 element 6 meter beam and stored it on his land.  Unfortunately he is now not well enough to bring the tower and antennas to me here in Waco at this point.    I wonder if anyone in this group has used a service to move their tower in the Texas area with good results? It's time to get my tower home as it has been a year now.
Thanks,
Brad
W5BK

Join CrankupTiltoverTowers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.