Open to all interested in Costa Rica is a Public Group with 7882 members.
CostaRicaLiving is a group for all who are interested in moving to, retiring to, living in, or simply visiting Costa Rica. CRL is a place where members may discuss and exchange all manner of information about Costa Rica such as, when is the best time to visit, should I come during the rainy season, what is there to do in Costa Rica, what it's like being an expat, how to get things done, questions about Costarrican medical services, or where to find things. Trip Reports are particularly welcome as are personal recommendations for good places to eat or stay. Political discussion is acceptable as long as it relates to Costa Rica. We are a non-commercial, non-religious group which is a privately held list.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #guidelines 11 threads
- #Help-Please member needing help with something 7 threads
- #ALERT 7 threads
- #PLEASE-READ 5 threads
- #INFO-REQUEST for members who are looking for help finding something 4 threads
- #where-to-find 3 threads
- #AGD-NOTICE Anything Goes Day is the last Friday of ea. month for 24 hrs. only. 2 threads
- #mid-month-reminder Group Posting Guidelines - Brief version 2 threads
- #Correction 1 threads
- #intro 1 threads