Re: Monarch Butterflies becoming extinct and how to help

Jane and David Bean

We luckily did get some monarchs last summer especially liking the lupines,
zinnias, lilacs, and a few other flowers .  I’m determined to make a
butterfly garden this summer.  We get lots of swallowtails and
fritillary.  I miss bees.
Jane Bean

On Feb 22, 2021, at 6:01 PM, Carol Goodfriend <goodfriendcarolh@...> wrote:

Thank you Stufanos:  I have let my milkweed plants proliferate in their plot but sadly, last year, we saw not one Monarch on our E. Cornwall property.  I have been enchanted with them since I was a child, and have tried to keep our milkweeds growing each year.  It is SO sad not to have Monarchs around any more.  Carol Goodfriend

On Feb 22, 2021, at 12:18 AM, Jim and Kris Stufano <jamesstufano@...> wrote:

Came across this article on what people can plant to help save Monarch Butterflies that are becoming extinct.

Join CornwallCommunityNetwork@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.