Re: Jenn Markow

Bette Klegon

Dear Jenn, Patron Saint of Cornwall Seniors,

I am tearing my hair out in frustration. I  have been trying to go through VAMS andDPH Submission systems to get
Appointments for the Covid Vaccine for myself and my husband.
I have not been able to do so. It has been a week of trying.

If you can find it in your heart to give me a call , I would be extremely grateful.

I thank you in advance.

All the best,
Bette Klegon Halby
35 Dibble Hill Road
860 671 1719

On Jan 19, 2021, at 3:04 PM, Alison Dutton <alison.dutton@...> wrote:

I second that....Three cheers for Jenn - worth her weight in gold and then some!

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 2:29 PM John Miller <jlm6493@...> wrote:
The patron saint of Cornwall seniors. She just helped me register to secure a COVID vaccine appointment at Sharon H. She had previously helped Carol make an appointment at the rehab place in Kent. Jenn is wonderful and always delightful and of good cheer. We love her.  JM

Join CornwallCommunityNetwork@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.