ComputerizedMirrorMaking@groups.ioHello and welcome!
This is a discussion group devoted to computerized mirror making methods as implemented by, and, or for use in Amateur Astronomy. It is open to both commercial and amateur approaches to the new state-of-the-art as it develops.
Subtopics include robotics, computer software, mechanical design, optical methods, figuring methods, control methods, inspection and testing methods, and anything else that goes into successfully implementing computerized mirror making.
- 27 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.