Computer Strategies Computer Moderated War-games ComputerStrategies@groups.io
The group is setup to discuss the computer assisted war-games simulations developed and supported by Clinton Reilly, Managing Director of Computer Strategies (Sydney, Australia). The simulations cover a range of periods from the Bronze Age to the modern era. There are 16 separate simulations, each for a particular period.
There are individual rules sets tailored for each of the following periods; Biblical Era (Bronze Age), Ancients, Medieval, Dark Age, Renaissance, Linear Warfare (18th Century), Napoleonic Era, American Civil War, Colonial, WW I, WW II, Interwar Period (between WW i and WW II), Modern Era (Post WW II to the Fall of Baghdad), Science Fiction and Fantasy. The emphasis is on design, improvements and future directions.
The next simulation to be developed is the Multi-Domain Battlefield, which will include drones, autonomous fighting units, satellites and cyber warfare as well as conventional battlefield features. This is currently under development. (Unlike the Kaiser's Army it will not be home for Christmas.)
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]