Compressor Free Franklin CompressorFreeFranklin@groups.io
Compressor Free Franklin is dedicated to studying the possible health, economic, and social impacts of a proposed natural gas compressor station in Franklin, NY. The group will seek to inform the citizens of Franklin and provide a forum for citizens to discuss those impacts and ways to protect our health, our property values, and our rural way of life. The group will also organize to oppose and prevent the approval and construction of the compressor and the pipeline for which it is designed.
- 68 Members
- 4,972 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.