ColoradoNarrowGauge@groups.ioI have spent 60 years addicted to all things Colorado Narrow Gauge. I started with an HOn3 PFM C&S 2-6-0 and some LaBelle kits in 1960, Spent a year in Colorado in1963 exploreing the old right of ways on a small Honda motorcycle. I was in heaven! I started the modules that would eventually become my current freelance Colorado Railway in 1968. After much "hindsight engineering", my current layout developed. I was away from the hobby from the early 90's until 2015, when I descovered DeadRail!
My layout shares the cellar with a wood shop. DeadRail has made operation a pleasure!
- 40 Members
- 27 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.