College 4 Catholic homeschoolers College4CatholicHomeschoolers@groups.io
We Catholic homeschooling parents need to help our children navigate the college selection / application / preparation process. We'll discuss colleges, Catholic and secular, and keep in mind all kinds of majors. We'll share what we know of a college's environment in terms of morals (e.g., dorm life), spirituality (e.g., Masses, confessions, devotions), classroom environment (i.e., tolerance for truth vs. politically correct discussions). We'll also discuss how to prepare our homeschoolers for college (SAT exams, summer programs for high-school students, transcripts, volunteer hours, application essays, scholarships and financial aid). High-school curriculum issues related to college requirements / preparation may also be discussed.
All members should be respectful of the Magisterium and the Pope.
- 843 Members
- 8,504 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.