College 4 Catholic homeschoolers College4CatholicHomeschoolers@groups.io
We Catholic homeschooling parents need to help our children navigate the college selection / application / preparation process. We'll discuss colleges, Catholic and secular, and keep in mind all kinds of majors. We'll share what we know of a college's environment in terms of morals (e.g., dorm life), spirituality (e.g., Masses, confessions, devotions), classroom environment (i.e., tolerance for truth vs. politically correct discussions). We'll also discuss how to prepare our homeschoolers for college (SAT exams, summer programs for high-school students, transcripts, volunteer hours, application essays, scholarships and financial aid). High-school curriculum issues related to college requirements / preparation may also be discussed.
All members should be respectful of the Magisterium and the Pope.
- 787 Members
- 9,508 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group that start a new topic require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.