CivilWarRailRoads@groups.ioThis is the home for the American Civil War Rail Roads Historical Society. This is a group for individuals interested in the history & modeling of American Civil War Rail Roads. Though we cover the ante-bellum period though the end of Reconstruction, our focus is American railroads from 1860 through 1865. Sample topics include the U.S.M.R.R., the W&A, the O&A, the B&O., sharing model & layout photos, sources of modeling supplies, & archival resources. We are proud of our ever expanding bibliography of primary & secondary sources on railroads in the Civil War. Our goals are (1) to help preserve & disseminate Civil War railroad history and (2) to be an aid to individuals modeling the railroads and railway systems of this period. Group discussions & sharing are encouraged.
D.C. Cebula, Moderator
- 605 Members
- 7,438 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: CivilWarRailRoads@groups.io
- Subscribe: CivilWarRailRoadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: CivilWarRailRoadsemail@example.com
- Group Owner: CivilWarRailRoadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: CivilWarRailRoadsemail@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.