Two Citroen CX for sale

Paul Vogel

I purchased two Series 2 CX from Michael Barone in the spring and now find I am out of room and getting busier with 2cv work. So both cars are for sale. The Gold one is rust free and working very well after some work on the cooling system and removal of pollution equipment put on to certify in California. If you need more photos let me know. $7800 for both.

Thanks,

Paul Vogel

Mark Bardenwerper

On 9/7/2021 9:17 AM, Paul Vogel wrote:
I purchased two Series 2 CX from Michael Barone in the spring and now find I am out of room and getting busier with 2cv work. So both cars are for sale. The Gold one is rust free and working very well after some work on the cooling system and removal of pollution equipment put on to certify in California. If you need more photos let me know. $7800 for both.

Thanks,

Paul, would you like access to the larger CX community? I will send you an invite and you can act on it as you desire.

Good luck!

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully