R&T on the stands ...

Chris Beebe

Howdy, Y'all,

No,  it's not about our beloved Citroën car,  but fun reading non-the-less.  

On the news stands now is the latest quarterly,  the Aug/Sept issue of R&T,  where ol pal, Pete, was asked to do an atricle on the MG-TC.  Lent him my car and all of the books I had to cover the history.

Here it is attached,  soz you don't have to go out and buy it,   ...   I hope this isn't "too big" and you can see and read it OK:

Chris

Paul Vogel

Nice car and great article. I miss Peter's writing. Thanks for sharing Chris!

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 11:17 AM Chris Beebe <seebb7@...> wrote:

Howdy, Y'all,

No,  it's not about our beloved Citroën car,  but fun reading non-the-less.  

On the news stands now is the latest quarterly,  the Aug/Sept issue of R&T,  where ol pal, Pete, was asked to do an atricle on the MG-TC.  Lent him my car and all of the books I had to cover the history.

Here it is attached,  soz you don't have to go out and buy it,   ...   I hope this isn't "too big" and you can see and read it OK:

Chris