It On!

Mark Bardenwerper

Hey folks!

Botham Vineyards is on! 25 years (well, 24, that how many years I have been going) of French cars on the greens.

Here's the entry form

https://www.bothamvineyards.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/vcrulesentry21.pdf?v=7516fd43adaa

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully

Steve Weinert

This is great news!

Now to decide which car to bring..?

Steve Weinert

Whitelaw, WI

Botham Vineyards is on! 25 years (well, 24, that how many years I have been going) of French cars on the greens.

Here's the entry form

https://www.bothamvineyards.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/vcrulesentry21.pdf?v=7516fd43adaa

--

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully

http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com

LESLIE EISENBERG

Hi  Mark,

My registration is in and paid.  I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Best regards,

Leslie Eisenberg (2CV6)

Botham Vineyards is on! 25 years (well, 24, that how many years I have
been going) of French cars on the greens.

Here's the entry form

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully

Alain Peyrot

Hi Leslie:

I am still debating whether I will bring my 2cv at the Botham Vineyards event.  I have done it a couple of times.  But if I don't I will most probably come anyway to see the cars there.

Sad that we have not been able to see you recently.  While I keep track of what happens at the French House as I am on its Board of Directors, there has been no public events there for more than a year.

Jill and I have been fully vaccinated more than a month ago, so we are hoping to have a more normal life soon.  I will go to France in June unless there are last minute problems.

Cheers.

Alain Peyrot

On 5/13/2021 11:45 AM, LESLIE EISENBERG via groups.io wrote:
Hi  Mark,

My registration is in and paid.  I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Best regards,

Leslie Eisenberg (2CV6)

Botham Vineyards is on! 25 years (well, 24, that how many years I have
been going) of French cars on the greens.

Here's the entry form

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully

Avast logo

Chris Beebe

Howdy,  Alain,

    Too bad,  I had sent out that I was having a gathering at my shop last Saturday,  asked a few Citroën folks to get the word out to the Cit clubs,  but they forgot !     I OUGHT to have posted it to Citro-club myself .  You are welcome to drop out,  we had about 45 make the visit and everyone felt comfortable.   Leslie made it out.     Chris

On 5/14/2021 8:29 AM, Chris Beebe wrote:
Howdy,  Alain,

    Too bad,  I had sent out that I was having a gathering at my shop last Saturday,  asked a few Citroën folks to get the word out to the Cit clubs,  but they forgot !     I OUGHT to have posted it to Citro-club myself .  You are welcome to drop out,  we had about 45 make the visit and everyone felt comfortable.   Leslie made it out.     Chris

Yes, that would be me. I use the same folder for all incoming local car emails and I should have looked more closely at the incoming address. For some reason, I assumed it was from Citrowisc and everyone saw it.

Thanks to Chris and his wife for a grand day.

See you later this summer.