Any Wisconsin/Northern Illinois 2021 Events?

Steve Weinert

Anything in the wind?

All the events we’d planned 2020 didn’t happen except for one local (Manitowoc) car show benefiting prevention of youth suicide.  We took the 1981 CX Athena there.

I’d like to pencil in anything planned.

All best and keep safe,

Steve Weinert
Whitelaw, WI

Mark Bardenwerper

On 4/9/2021 6:21 PM, Steve Weinert via groups.io wrote:

Anything in the wind?

All the events we’d planned 2020 didn’t happen except for one local (Manitowoc) car show benefiting prevention of youth suicide.  We took the 1981 CX Athena there.

I’d like to pencil in anything planned.

All best and keep safe,

Hi  Steve,

I sure hope that the Botham Vintage Celebration will be back on for this year. It is usually the second Sunday in August.

How's your D coming along?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully

Chris Beebe

Well,   Chris Beebe here,

     Let it be known that I have offered a tour stop at my shop near Brooklyn, Wi.   on Mother's Day.

  The group is based out of Lake Geneva and No Chicago,  they tell me,   and asked if I was willing.  I agreed if we'd all have been two weeks after our final vaccine,  stayed masked and prudently apart as guide-lines suggest.

   Just a thought if anyone else would like to join in,  carrying your own food and drink,  I would provide facilities and a place/destination we can share ideas and stories.

  If interested,  I could offer specs on what they have planned.        Chris

On 4/9/2021 6:21 PM, Steve Weinert via groups.io wrote:

Anything in the wind?

All the events we’d planned 2020 didn’t happen except for one local (Manitowoc) car show benefiting prevention of youth suicide.  We took the 1981 CX Athena there.

I’d like to pencil in anything planned.

All best and keep safe,

Hi  Steve,

I sure hope that the Botham Vintage Celebration will be back on for this year. It is usually the second Sunday in August.

How's your D coming along?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully
http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com

David Bernstein

Hey Steve and Mark -

I’m planning on going to the Citroen Rendezvous in September, assuming I can get my ID sorted out!  Still haven’t gotten it out of winter hibernation.

Dave