It's On!

Chris Beebe

That would make a grand visit !   They have a wonderful collection,  and there are fine places to eat in Mazomanie. Nice destination and roads.   Chris

From: CitroWisc@groups.io <CitroWisc@groups.io> on behalf of Mark Bardenwerper <citrogsa@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 9:27 PM
To: CitroWisc@groups.io <CitroWisc@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CitroWisc] It's On!

More good news. A few years ago, we included a stop at the Microcar
Museum in Mazomanie. They suffered the death if its founder, a flood
which inundated the museum's ground floor, severely damaging a large
number of their cars and then, to top it off, the Covid mess.

This week they announced their re-opening  this month.

I think we should plan on some sort of ride out there to take it in.

https://www.facebook.com/MidwestMicrocarMuseum

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully