From: CitroWisc@groups.io <CitroWisc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark
Bardenwerper
Sent: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 1:01 PM
To: CitroWisc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CitroWisc] Botham coming fast!

On 7/22/2021 10:12 AM, Mark Bardenwerper wrote:

Hey folks,

Don't forget about the Botham Vineyards show in a few weeks. We should
be seeing a fresh crop of recent acquisitions. My white Mercedes went
to a new home and now I have a pretty little Renault Alliance
convertible. Finally back to (pretty much) French car, but with a
Wisconsin birthplace.

What will you be driving?

Hey folks,

The microcar museum in Mazomanie has opened up again, following Covid and a
disastrous flood. Would anyone like to come up on Saturday and take a tour?
I was thinking early to mid afternoon.

https://www.facebook.com/MidwestMicrocarMuseum/

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.