ChurroChat@groups.ioWelcome to Churro Chat, a group devoted to people who want to learn about and share their knowledge and experiences of Navajo-Churro sheep. Whether you're new to sheep or a life-long shepherd, Churro Chat welcomes you. This forum is open to discussions on many topics such as breeding; lambing; record keeping; productivity; showing; marketing of breeding stock, meat, cheese and fleece; upcoming events; or any topic about sheep management. (Sorry, advertisements are not allowed at this time.) To keep this a friendly place please follow our submission guidelines when submitting your posts. This website is sanctioned by the N-CSA, but you do not need to be a member to participate! (Cover photo above posted to Churro Chat by Margaret DeLong on 04/30/2010)
- 111 Members
- 969 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.