Topics

Custom directives #resolved

Raoul Schmitt

Hello,

I'm using an app from Linkesoft with custom directives for highlighting texts and some others.
https://www.linkesoft.com/songbook/chordproformat.html
I'd like to generate pdf from my chordpro files but been limited by the unkonwn directive error.
Is there a way to bypass these errors and generate pdf?

Raoul

ChordPro Team

Hi Raoul,

Welcome to ChordPro.

Messages about unknown directives are warnings only and do not prevent pdf generation.
Did you check that no pdf was generated?

Raoul Schmitt

Hello,

Yes I've check and no pdf was generated. But I realized that if was because of files name error due to diacritics bad converted.
Thank you for your reply, but now the issue is that unknown directives are bad sorted, for example :
}{soc

instead of {soc} -- maybe we can have an option to remove the unknown directive (but not text inside it)
For example :
{soh}
my text
{eoh}

can give :
my text

Best regards,

Raoul

ChordPro Team

I don't understand. Can you supply your chordpro song plus the pdf so I can see what goes wrong?

Raoul Schmitt

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to reply... I was very this week so I could not take time to investigate and give you a reply. Now, I found what was the issue. It's often when a {soc} for example start inline behind a comment for example. So it's not an issue with unknown directive but in not respecting directive convention.
Sorry for that.

Best regards.