Topics

Diagrams positioning (dev branch) #resolved

avetik

The "right", "top", and "bottom" options work great. The "below" setting, for some reason, gives additional horizontal lines.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 3:40:18 PM UTC-5, ChordPro_Org wrote:
I have now completed "top", "bottom", "right" and "below".

If this behaviour is satisfactory and no other problems arise, I will
finalize this into the upcoming 0.92 release.

ChordPro Team

Is this still the case?
Otherwise add a #resolved tag,