Topics

ChordPro is accepted into Fedora #informational

ChordPro Team

ChordPro has been accepted into RedHat Fedora Linux and will be part of the upcoming Fedora 33 release. It is available in a couple of days as an update to Fedora 31 and 32.

This means painless and flawless installs for Fedora users.

If anyone can contribute in creating packages for Debian, Ubuntu, Windows, Mac OS/X, etc. please let us know!

Tony Mann

Great news about Fedora!

I have never made a package for Homebrew before, but I can give it a go (unless someone else has experience in this area). Using cpan for Mac installation is pretty painful, so this would be a real gift for Mac users!

Tony