Curtis Show at NSA 3D Con Stereo Theater

Bob Curtis

Hi fellow 3Drs,

I’ve blind carboned most of the recipients to keep your emails private.

I’m excited and humbled to advise my stereo show titled “A Tribute to Ed Lower” has been selected to show at the NSA virtual conference this week.

It is tentatively scheduled to be shown at 2:00 PM Pacific time (4:00 CT, 5:00 ET) on Friday, 8/13/21.

The 3-D Theater presentations will be streamed on Youtube in both side-by-side for 3DTVs and red/cyan anaglyph for phones, tablets, and computers.

It’s my understanding the show will be available on YouTube after the conference too if that time is not convenient for you.

Regards,

Bob Curtis

KenK

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 11:39 AM, Bob Curtis wrote:
my stereo show titled “A Tribute to Ed Lower” has been selected to show at the NSA virtual conference this week
Bob,
That's great news! Congratulations!!
KenK