From: Chicago3d@groups.io <Chicago3d@groups.io> On Behalf Of KenK
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2021 6:00 PM
To: Chicago3d@groups.io
Subject: [Chicago3d] Chicago Hot Dog Stands View-Master Reel

Scrolling through a recent auction listing from the Netherlands (from sell-3d), I was surprised to see a listing for a Chicago Hot Dog Stands View-Master reel among the many, many 3d related items. While I don't think there is any Netherlands connection, I was curious.

After a little searching, I found this website for Wurlington Press
https://wurlington-bros.com/VM/index.html
This View-Master reel and other Chicago related reels are listed.

Does anyone know Matt Bergstrom or any related background?

Here is the original posting for the auction on sell-3d
https://groups.io/g/sell-3d/message/399

Join Chicago3d@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.