Topics

Selling Miracleau

Chet, N8RA

Dear C30 list-mates,

It is with sadness that we have put Miracleau up for sale. My recent health
issues (hey, I'm 77 so am entitled to a bit of glaucoma or muscle pain, but
the onset of osteoporosis and recent spinal compression fractures) coupled
with the Captains' winter surgery have made the decision for us.

This was my spouse's dream, and for 11 years, Miracleau provided us and our
grandkids many enjoyable trips along the CT, RI, and Long Island, coasts,
harbors, rivers, and anchorages.

Being a first time ever boat for us; the comradery and advice from this
list was invaluable in making her a solid, safe, reliable, and beautiful
boat. After applying TLC to her during the first year, she then always got
us where we were headed and stayed secure if moored or anchored without
incident. Miracleau is a much better boat today than when we bought her 11
years ago.

Special thanks to:
Dan Metzler
Alan Gomez
Bill Sherman
Ken Kloeber
Neil Dutton
Brian Stannard
Max Munger
and many, many others.
It is hard to name you all, but we do thank you.

Miracleau's listing is not yet on the Brewer Yacht Sales Westbrook CT. site,
but we've already had showings and have now accepted an offer. But if that
falls thru, we will let you know so you can alert your friends who wish they
had a great C30.

Chet S
SV: Miracleau
1977 C-30 MkI #633 SRSK Beta20
Westbrook, CT
--
Chet S

KWKloeber

Fair winds Chet and thank you for the information and “RF” and other guidance you personally provided to me.

I trust that the admiral/captain will continue to keep you between the markers.

We’ll miss you but hope that you still hang out here.

Ken

Sent from my phone

Ken

Sent from my phone

On Oct 11, 2020, at 8:56 PM, Chet, N8RA <chetsubaccount@...> wrote:

[...]

Chet

Sad to hear your selling ;-(

Keep checking in and help others, it is how this group stays afloat !

Bill Sherman

Cat 30 1979

[...]

Josh Norten

Well done Chet on over a decade of memories.

Posts like this and Ken V’s from a few days ago (and also folks you mentioned) are why I consider it a privilege to be part of this group.

I never knew this kind of support existed when I bought #2462 two years ago.  Now I am really glad I bought a C30!!

Good luck with the selling process.

Josh Norten
s/v Esperanza
MK1 1982 #2462 SR