Topics

Boat Cover For C 30 Mark One

Todd Johnson

C30 Boat Cover, almost new that I will be putting up on eBay soon.   I have an almost new custom made sunbrella boat cover that I believe has only been used one winter in San Francisco (not a harsh environment).  This is clearly a high qualty cover (just under 50 lbs) .  No holes or patches.  It has interior vinyl patches at rub points (stanchions etc.).  Zippers are plastic/vinyl work well.  The only wear I points I noted was very minor chieffing on the vinyl the cover the plastic zipper areas at a few of the port and starbord stanchions cuts outs.   I have included some pic.s, please note  I did not have time the day I took the pictures to adjust the cover properly so it looks somewhat sloppy as I was not willing to take off the head sail for the photo.   (also, it was close to 5:00 and I had to be home for diner at 6:00 an hour away ).  The cover fits very well on my ’85 C30, which I assume would work with any C30.  It clearly is made for a C30, so I would not recommend using for another boat unless you plan on modifying it.  Personally I would like to see it go to another Catalina 30 owner.

If you are or anyone you know needs a boat cover, please let me know. Todd Johnson
408-656-7188

Thanks Todd Johnson.IMG_7264.jpegIMG_7265.jpegIMG_8811.jpegIMG_8814.jpegIMG_8815.jpegIMG_8816.jpegIMG_8822.jpegIMG_8823.jpegIMG_8824 3.jpeg

Max Munger

Hello Todd, Max Munger here.
Did IC30A regatta with you twice. As I recall we did very well.  Thanks so much.
So Odyssey going well?
Can't get around on knees much so had to sell Shermax this summer, 40 years old.

Lookjng for a flat PB  boat now!

STay well

--
IC30A Treasurer, Webmaster, Technical Coordinator,  Chesapeake Bay